Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Return of the Ancient Being (Something to think about) Feb, 2014

Hello everyone,

The Ancient One returned for a second visit and took me on a journey to help me
understand something I have been pondering for sometime. I hope I can explain it
sensibly.

Some years ago, I began to see two earths, one superimposed over the other, and I still to
this day see those two earths. I realise everything is open to interpretation and people
interpret information differently, but the superimposed earth means only one thing to me,
that we are moving into another dimensional time frame.

The Ancient One took me to a destination above and beyond the earth where I could
oversee her and this is what I observed -
The superimposed earth is still in place but only taking up a mass of about 50-60% of the
physical earth. What I understood this to mean is that the earth’s subtle bodies or auric
field form this superimposed transiton leaving the remaining percentage of earth still
governed by her physical or 3D aspect.

What I also observed, was some people of earth with a superimposed aspect of subtle
body and others with none at all. I relate this to what has been said previously about the
fact that a large percentage of earth’s population were not ready to move into that higher
dimension and so remained in the physical 3D reality while others were between 3D and
5D, waiting and paving the way for others to follow.

If the whole earth had transitioned into a higher realm as was expected, those remaining in
3D physical earth would have had nowhere to go because those lower vibrations cannot
survive in the higher energetic frequencies.

We are still being bombarded by photon light energy, so we can only hope that all of
earth’s people will continue to be uplifted and updated by this energy, moving everyone
further up the ladder toward light body awareness and manifestation.

Cosmic Blessings,
Suzan Anzara (MentaRa)

Copyright 2014